When I try to make some coconut pearls – like the ones you find in chinese restaurant in France but it was a total failure as I cook the outside dough too long and it made some type of bread. It gave me the idea to use that dough recipe to make banana bread as I had some ripe bananas at home.
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups Almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Sweat potato flour
- 1/2 cup Almond meal
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- Coconut oil
- Heat oven to 380°F.
- Mash bananas, mix honey with them and add Almond milk and eggs. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix flours and baking soda. Then add to wet mix. and mix well.
- Prepare Pyrex 8″x8″ plate with some coconut oil so the bread wont stick. Pour the dough in.
- Cook in oven for 30 minutes or until golden/brown and when you stick a knife in it, it stays clean.
- Let it cool down for 15/20 minutes before eating. This is a great breakfast treat as it feels you up pretty well.