To change a little from baking, here is a main course recipe for lunch and dinner, quick to make, heathy and yummy. Those are quantities for one serving -616 calories.
- 2 yellow potatoes (medium size)
- 150 grams of Rainbow chard (swiss or green chard work too)
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 4 slices of bacon
- 6 oz Langostini tails (it can be crawfish, shrimp or lobster tails too)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1.5 tsp Red Cayenne pepper
- Skin the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Steam them while getting the rest ready.
- Cut the bacon slice in three and start cooking on medium heat in a big pan.
- Cut the onions in small dices and add them to the bacon that has been cooking for 5 minutes.
- Cut the stems of the chard in small dices and add them to the bacon/onion mix. Losely cut the leaf of the chards in 0.5×2 inches and set aside.
- Add the red cayenne paper to the bacon/onion/chard then add the langostino tails. Cook for a couple of minutes on medium heat.
- Add the chard leafs to the mix and the orange juice. Reduce heat to medium/low and cover. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, let cool for a few minutes, then serve warm with the potatoes on top.
Leave a Reply