No introduction needed. This is a dairy-free and gluten-free recipe and no need to let the dough rest before cooking.
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 cup of sticky rice flour (easily found in international section of your supermarket)
- 2 tbsp of Baking powder
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate chips, berries or banana slices (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients together and stir
- Add Almond milk and keep stirring, then add eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract and stir more until you have a homogenous dough
- Cook like regular pancakes on medium heat
- You can add the chocolate chips, berries or banana slices while scooping the dough and before pouring in the pan.
- Savor with or without maple syrup