I first did this recipe for breakfast but it is also great as a dessert.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp potato starch
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves coconut oil for frying
- Bake sweet potatoes at 375°F for one hour. Once bakes, skin them and then crush with a fork into a purée.
- Mix the puree sweet potatoes with potato starch and honey.
- Beat eggs and add to sweet potatoes mix.
- Season with spices and shape into small patties.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok or big pan.
- Fry the croquettes, then lay unto paper towel and serve warm.
- You can serve with nuts or by itself.