It has been 8 weeks since I had replacement surgery for my ACL and I’m finally allowed and able to ride again. So to celebrate I decided to bake myself and my coworkers some Nutella muffins .
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup Nutella
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Add oil and mix with dry ingredients.
- Mix together Almond milk, eggs and honey and pour into dry ingredients.
- Cut in Nutella.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until muffins test done.