On my ride today I was lucky enough to come accross a fid tree crowling under its fruits, I gragged a few to make a pie…
- 250grams of rice flour
- 125grams of coconut butter
- 50grams of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 80grams of sugar
- 10cl of almond milk
- 50grams of almond meal
- 15 fresh figs
- Cut the butter into 1cm cubes (it helps to mix it afterward) and pour into the mix of flour, sugar and salt.
- Using your fingers, mix the butter and dry ingredients together, making little flakes with them.
- Add the yolk and using the egg shell left, pour water in it and add to the mix.
- Mix well until you get a ball of dough.
- Lay the dough onto the pie plate and cook for 10 minutes at 180°C.
Feeling and pie
- Mix the eggs and sugar together until you get a white and homogenous.
- Add the almond milk and almond meal to the sugar/egg mix.
- Pour the mix into the pre-cooked crust
- Garnish with washed, dried and cut in half figs (cut side above).
- Cook for 30 minutes at 220°C
Leave a Reply