We have been having some ugly weather for the past couple days which made me crave comfort food.
I had a couple pears on the verge of getting spoiled, so it was an easy call to combine those with chocolate and almond to make some delicious snack.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 70 g sunflower oil
- 2 pears
- 4 eggs
- 100g almond meal
- 100 g brown sugar
- 11g baking powder
- Melt chocolate and oil, smooth and pour this mixture into a bowl.
- Skin the pears and remove the non-edible parts and dice them.
- Mix into the chocolate/oil cream, with an electric mixer, the following: eggs, almond meal, baking powder, and sugar.
- Add the diced pears, and use a wooden spoon to gently mix them in.
- Pour into muffins pan and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Stick a knife into a muffin, if it comes out clean, muffins are ready.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy!
Leave a Reply