- 300g Moist Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped
- 200g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 150g Almond meal
- 75g dark chocolate
- A Pinch Of Sea Salt
- 40g Unsweetened Shredded Coconuts
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Cold Water
- Line an 8 inch baking pan with saran wrap, and set aside.
- Combine chopped dates, cashews, almonds, cocoa powder, dark chocolate and sea salt in a food processor.
- Pulse and process all the ingredients together until the texture is coarse.
- Add the shredded coconut, a quick pulse, and add the vanilla extract, a little water at a time until it reaches a dry but moist dough consistency.
- Scrape the dough mixture into the lined pan, wrap with saran wrap and press evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Chill for about an hour before cutting into 2cm by 5cm bars. Store in sealed container for up to a month in the fridge.
Leave a Reply