- 1 cup dried papayas
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Line an 8 inch baking pan with saran wrap, and set aside.
- Pulse cashews in food processor until crumbly, place in a separate bowl.
- Pulse papayas in food processor until finely chopped.
- Add all other ingredients to the papayas and process until well combined.
- Add the chopped cashews to the mixture and pulse until combined.
- Put the mixture into the pan and wrap the saran wrap around it.
- Firmly press the papayas mixture into the baking pan, using the flat surface of a measuring cup to create a flat even layer.
- Place pan in the freezer for one hour, then remove and cut into 8 rectangle bars (or more or less, depending on desired size).
- Place in an airtight container and store for up to one month in the fridge.