I’ve been craving more carbs and less sugar on races lately, so I thought I’d try to make muesli bars.
- 3 cups organic fruit muesli
- ½ cup almonds meal
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 160C in fan forced mode.
- Combine muesli, almond meal, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, olive oil and honey in one large bowl until mixed through.
- Spoon into a square baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden.
- Cool then cut into 15 pieces.
- It can be store in the freezer.